In Texas, the punishment for felony convictions ranges from two years in a State Jail facility for State Jail felonies to death by lethal injection for Capital Offenses. The punishment range for First Degree felonies alone is 5-99 years or life in prison.
With the broad range of punishment provided by the Texas Penal Code for felonies, you need a lawyer who can be both a fierce advocate and a wise counselor.
Proudly, The Law Offices of Darren Lee Umphrey is a Martindale Hubbell rated Law Firm.
A lawyer is available to speak with you by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
PUT A PROVEN TRIAL LAWYER IN YOUR CORNER
A six year seasoned veteran of Criminal District Attorney's Office and a former Chief Felony Prosecutor with over 50 trials under his belt, Darren Lee Umphrey has the necessary skill, tenacity, and experience to be the aggressive trial advocate and counselor you need.
Let The Umphrey Law Firm advise you on the best course of action to take in dealing with your felony charges. The Law Offices of Darren Lee Umphrey handles all levels of felony offenses including, but not limited to, the following:
- Felony Driving While Intoxicated (DWI 3rd or More)
- Intoxication Assault
- Intoxication Manslaughter
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Assault Impeding Breath or Circulation (Strangulation)
- Credit Card Abuse
- Sexual Assault
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Manufacture and Delivery of a Controlled Substance
- Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity
- Felony Theft
- Money Laundering
- Unlawful Possession of a Firearm by a Felon
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Abuse of Official Capacity
- Burglary of a Building
- Burglary of a Home
- Capital Murder
- Criminally Negligent Homicide
- Felony Possession of Marijuana
- Tampering with Evidence
- Witness Tampering
If you have been charged with a crime and want an attorney that will aggressively fight for you call today, (830) 627-3123, for a free in person or virtual consultation.